How You Can Make Your Ad Command Attention
There are plenty of ads for lots of product out there, so it's extremely simple for your ad to get lost in the shuffle. To prevent this, you have to do everything that you can do to be certain your ad gets noticed. Here are some things which you can do to make certain that your ad commands attention.
* Place colorful graphs, pie charts and other charts in your ad copy. Use charts that will grab someone's eye and also support your product claims. By way of instance, if you're selling a product that boosts traffic, a screenshot of your website's traffic stats can be extremely effective.
* Highlight buying incentives like free bonuses and money back guarantees. You could put them in boxes or in front of a different colored background.
* Use short sentences or sentence fragments in the body of your ad copy. A brief burst of words can catch a skimmer's eye with one quick glance.
* Highlight all the important keywords and phrases in your ad copy. You could use bolding, underlining and color to highlight the important words. I see key words both bolded and highlited in yellow in several advertisements nowadays.
* Always bear in mind that we are living in a visual world. Place attention grabbing pictures above and within your ad copy. A powerful technique is to use before and after pictures of people using your product.
* Use a headline that catches the attention of your target audience. Among the very best ways is to use a free offer as your headline. The"shocking claim" headline may also be effective, provided you can back up your claim, obviously.
* Make your ad's keywords and phrases stick out by enlarging the text. This technique works wonders with headlines and sub headlines.
* Make your products list of benefits and features stand out by using a symbol in front of every one of them. The symbol could be a dash, solid circle, star, etc..
* Use sub headlines to break up your ad copy andto catch a skimmers eye. You could make them even more powerful by highlighting them with color.
* Use attention grabbing adjectives to describe your product. As an example sizzling, incredible, high power, ultramodern, killer, eye popping, etc.. However, be careful not to overdo it.
Using the above methods should radically improve the chances your ad will get noticed by potential customers. And that's the first step to finally making the sale.